3rd Lone Star Festival on June 1, 2024 - Vendor Registration Now Open!
Join us for the Lone Star Festival (LSBF) at Sequin Town Square, where we are set to make this year's event even more remarkable for Texans. Vendor registration is now open for the 2024 festival.
Here are the details for the 2024 Lone Star Festival:
- Date: June 1, 2024
- Location: Town Square - Seguin, Texas
Once you register, your information will be added to our website and will remain there for as long as the website operates, or a minimum of three years from the event date. This means that your payment could lead to years of marketing exposure and potential sales, offering a cost-effective way to promote yourself and your products.
Full Table Fee for 2024: Early Pricing is currently $75 until March 1st, then $100. As of April 1st the price is $125. As of May first the price is $150) Additional authors per tent is only $25 each.
- Space: 10'x10'
- A tent, table, and chairs are required (available for rent if needed).
- Setup begins at 8 AM, doors open at 9 AM, and the event continues until 4 PM.
- Electricity is available at no cost.
Half Booth Options:
- One author must purchase a full booth and can share it with another author or artist.
- The original purchaser is responsible for determining payment arrangements with the secondary author.
To be added to the website, the secondary author must pay a $30 listing fee directly to the Texas Authors Institute of History. This fee covers a website listing with a picture and a short bio. Any additional arrangements must be made through the original booth purchaser.
- Upon receipt, we will invoice you the $150 vendor registration fee.
Payment must be received within 24 hours of the invoice for proper inclusion in the system.
Our Commitment to Our Vendors
We are committed to promoting authors and artists on our site, providing extensive advertising for a low vendor fee. Join us for an unforgettable Lone Star Festival experience!
Rain or Shine Event:
This event will be held regardless of rain or shine. Therefore, there are no refunds of any type. The money received from the vendor registration is considered as a donation for the Texas Authors Institute of History, Inc., a 501.c.3 non-profit organization based in Austin, Texas.